Monthly Events Feature Underwear, Leather, and Bears
The EagleBOLTbar in Downtown Minneapolis, now in its 16th year of serving the Twin Cities GLBT community, hosts the following Monthly Saturday night events:
• Underwear Party: Every First Saturday—BOLT Video Bar. Underwear attire is enforced. A free clothes check is available.
• Leather Night: Every Second Saturday—Eagle Bar. Leather dress code is enforced. Beer bust 9 PM-Midnight. EagleBOLTbar owner Ed Hopkins, who reports that local leather community members have told him they’re pleased with the venue where it all began a decade-and-a-half ago, says, “It’s like going back to our roots.”
• Trough Night: Every Third Saturday—Eagle Bar and BOLT Bar. It’s an all-encompassing leather, bear, and underwear night. As they say, “Is there a little pig in you?” A beer bust takes place 9 PM-Midnight.
• Bear Night: Every Fourth Saturday—Eagle Bar and BOLT Bar. North Country Bears hosts this event. A beer bust takes place 8-11 PM.
• Fifth Saturday. No special events are held this night if a month has a fifth Saturday, but you can enjoy the usual fun lineup at the bar.
There’s no cover charge for any of the foregoing events, which are open to everyone, as long as they abide by any dress codes. Plus, the bar’s great drinks and tasty food are always reasonably priced. What a deal!
Looking for just the right outfit for Underwear Night and/or Leather Night? Stop by Twin Cities Leather & Latté in Uptown Minneapolis.
515 Washington Ave. S., Mpls.