With No Shortcut To Green Card, Gay Couples Leave U.S.

The New York Times reports that Brandon Perlberg, who had a growing law practice and a Manhattan apartment that he shared with his British partner, now must live in London because his foreign partner could not obtain a visa as a permanent resident.

Read the full story from The New York Times

Lavender Magazine

5100 Eden Ave, Suite 107 • Edina, MN 55436 • 612.436.4660

©2023 Lavender Media, Inc.